CONTACT: Mark Albert 306-631-3383
Kape s Kape Lake House
“The Lake House has become a metaphor for relaxation, escapism, and family kinship”
The seventy five pictures will give you an insight into our treasured Lake House.
Twenty minutes north of Moose Jaw, our 4200 square foot lake house is nestled in a secluded cove, sitting on two acres. This home can be lived in as a large single-family home with an in-law suite or can be converted to a duplex with complete privacy for both living spaces; simply by closing two fully insulated pocket doors.
The entire Lake House has been renovated with an east coast décor. The house includes two full kitchens and a bar kitchen, seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, an office or den, gas fireplace, and large sunroom with a steam shower. Kape s Kape has many amenities such as: dual tank swim spa with continuous swim feature as well as a hot tub, a 30’ x 30’ three car heated garage, steam shower, central air conditioning, gas fireplace, expansive green space throughout yard, underground sprinkler system, two cedar dock systems, boat lift, sea doo lift, three fire pits, five deck areas with high end deck furniture, two tiered composite decking, two propane bar b ques, one charcoal bar b que, a 12’ x8’ lakeside storage shed, a school bus available as well.
Our Lake House is built on the waterfront and has wonderful views. It is a treasured retreat. At the heart of lake living is the family experience. No matter how dispersed our family became this Lake House was the homing point to which everyone returned. It saddens us greatly that we now must leave, but would be fulfilled to find a special new family for this wonderful property. Serious inquiries only please.
- Professionally landscaped yard to take care of spring run off
- Underground sprinkler system, four separate lines service the two acres of lawn, Powered by a three horse power pump
- 1600 gallon cistern for potable water
- Extremely large septic tank (old railway car)
- Underground well
- Top of the line deck furniture on all 4 decks
- Boat supply building at lakefront
- Boat launch quarter mile to the west of property
- Flagpole repurposed to accent the yard
- Trunk full of yard games
- Three fire pits
HOUSE RENOVATIONS 2012 TO PRESENT
- New high efficient furnace installed by Discount Plumbing
- 2 new 40 gallon water heaters
- Water softener installed by Northern Water Cleaners
- Two washer/dryer stations plus a third station hook up available
- 1600 gallon cistern for potable water
- New water pump for house and new pump for underground sprinklers
- All new bathroom vanities and sinks/bathtubs/showers all Cape Cod Style wood
- New Steam Shower
- Hardee Board cement shaker siding
- Asphalt roof shingles
- Aluminum soffit and fascia
- Upper and lower attached decking of composite No Maintenance Wood
- All new electrical boxes including a 400 amp service box
- Landscaped brick patios
- New triple pane Jeld-Wen windows and Garden doors
- Six entrances for easy access to all areas of the house
- All new lighting pot lites, hanging lites, lamps, track, wall sconces
- All new professional window coverings; blinds with up/down pulls
- New ceiling fans
- Barn Door on sliding track
- Cedar ceilings painted ivory white on all ceilings
- Professionally installed Cape Cod style trim and baseboards
- All new solid custom made doors, three panel Cape Cod style, constructed at Security Doors, Regina
- Two new kitchens with stainless steel appliances, Corian trimmed counters, and Martha Stewart Cape Cod style cabinets
- ALL WORK PERFROMED BY PROFESSIONAL TRADESMAN
Imagine waking up every morning with the view of you very own private beach, or taking a morning walk on your own 2 acres of land nestled in the hills of the valley, private and serene.
Then venture out with the family and take advantage of a very family friendly lake. Here you can really enjoy all four Saskatchewan seasons; from cross country skiing, fishing, biking, hiking, canoeing, kayaking and all the fun summer water activities. Buffalo Pound has all the activities and attractions you could ever want.
There is easy access to quad or snowmobile on the Trans - Canada Trail, the lake offers 2 public beaches, and a new pool that opened in 2020. Kids can enjoy the rock climbing wall, mini golf and an Aquatic Adventures Waterpark. There is presently a golf course being developed on the south shore of the lake which will greatly add to the lake amenities.
Then wind down for a hike to enjoy the beautiful scenery and sounds of wildlife at the Nicolle Flats Interpretive area, the marsh boardwalk and the variety of nature trails.
Adventures are endless at this lake located in South Central Saskatchewan between Moose Jaw (28 km) and Regina (86 km). Amenities, attractions and a great location, live the Lake Life at Buffalo Pound.