Northwood Shores Development Ltd. is a prime subdivision located o the southeast side of Delaronde Lake. These distinctive properties are located 14 kms from Big River, SK on the Pickerel Point Road. The development sits on the shore of a bay, which is sheltered by a point of land to the north. The bay is home to a variety of birds and animal life. The Community Boat Launch and Dock system (Marine Master) provides access to the lake for all lot owners.
Each lot in the Development is in a park like setting that is naturally wooded with spruce and aspen. They are excellent building sites with beautiful sunsets and vistas. There is All Season - All weather roads to the subdivision. The elevations are great for building, along with exceptional soils for construction and drainage. Each lot has a 200 Amp power and phone service. Pricing varies from $29,900. to $49,900. dependant on which lot you choose.
POSTING # 137SK19
- Big River is a diverse, vibrant community with many major facilities and services
- Delarond Lake is an exceptional lake that is 35 miles long and over 140 feet deep in the north end
- Great fishing - Pickerel (Walleye), Jackfish (Northern Pike),Perch and Whitefish
- More than 25 lakes within an hour drive
- Abundant wildlife - deer, elk, moose, bear, birds etc.
- Four Season destination with activities such as: