Sunset Beach at Lake Diefenbaker is a beautiful resort community located on a naturally gorgeous 150-acre parcel of land defined by the sheltered inlets of Dog Leg Coulee and Cooper Bay.
This centrally located resort is only 113 km from Saskatoon, 205 km from Regina, 136 km from Moose Jaw and 198 km from Swift Current.
Sunset Beach offers spacious, titled, lakefront cabin, RV, Park Model and lake home properties closest to the water on all of Lake Diefenbaker!
Property Owners’ will enjoy access to a private boat launch, private, non-potable water fill station, newly developed Central Park and Playground, beautiful natural beach, close proximity to the Trans Canada Trail and acres of private land for walking, biking and exploring! Not to mention, immediate access to Lake Diefenbaker! Additionally, future onsite private facilities are planned, including the development of an inland marina and storage compound. Roadways are maintained year-round, offering four season accessibility and the resort town of Elbow is just a fifteen-minute drive away, ensuring access to restaurants, gas stations, groceries, an award-winning 18 hole Golf Course, shops and campgrounds.
With over a decade of experience in recreational property creation, Prairie's Edge Developments is bringing their family friendly, affordable lake community model to Saskatchewan's greatest lake!
Register for more information today
Welcome to your perfect lake getaway!
Current Price List Link
Key Development Details:
- All Phase 1 lots are titled, serviced with custom power pedestals, 4 season deep burial 1,000 gallon wastewater tanks, gravelled approaches with steel culverts and are available for immediate possession
- All Phase 2 lots are titled and serviced with power to the property boundary, gravelled approaches with steel culverts and are also available for immediate possession
Sunset Beach at Lake Diefenbaker offers;
- Exceptional flexibility with no building time requirements
- Investment protection with Building Specifications registered on each property
- SaskPower service on Phase 1 properties complete with installed 100- amp pedestal ready for new owner account set up to plug in and enjoy
- Each property is 4-season accessible by engineered roadways maintained by the RM of Loreburn 254
- All properties include engineered gravel approach with steel culvert
- Easy holding tank installation, supply and service tailored to your needs available
- Convenient, affordable potable water delivery supply has been established
- Regular, cost-effective wastewater removal service is in place
- Onsite private non-potable water fill station for owner tree establishment and landscaping needs
- Private, gated boat launch exclusively for owners with new dock system
- Enhanced natural beach is available for all residents with new inclusive accessibility ramp
- New, private playground installed in the fall of 2020 in central Legacy Park complete with a Little Free Library, picnic tables, bike rack and more
- Future onsite, private facilities, including inland marina and storage compound are planned