This property has sold.
Trappers' Cove is a small, secluded and quiet area, has minimal traffic but is close enough to all amenities. A few of those are:
- Just over ½ km to the North Shore Beach Public Boat Launch – convenient for friends and
Family to visit and bring their own boats and lakes toys
- A concession is open at Canora Beach, just a 15 minute walk down the beach or 2 km drive
- There are grass green golf courses nearby with a full 18 hole course at Good Spirit Acres at the south end of the lake and a 9 hole course in nearby Canora
- The town of Canora has ample shopping just 15 minutes away for most of your basics including groceries, lumberyards and drugstores; and the City of Yorkton is just 30 minutes away with all city shopping options, restaurants, theatre, golf courses, casino etc.
- Good Spirit has activities all year round including snowmobile rallies and groomed trails ; Ice Fishing and spring fishing derbies, so it is truly a 4 season resort
- As mentioned it’s a great location, just 30 minutes from Yorkton and 10 or 15 minutes to Canora and Buchanan with access to the subdivision from highways #5 and #9
If you want to head out and view this lot call us ahead for directions, we all be happy to guide you.